Wednesday, July 03, 2013

happy 4th!

Happy 4th bloggers!
The challenge over at the Inspiration Journal this month is celebrating America or any birthday.
I had some great 4th stamp sets by Our Craft Lounge, I used various stamps from 3 sets, Patriotic Parade, Life's a Picnic and All about the USA. These and all of the OCL sets are on sale at Inspiration Emporium!
I stamped them with Archival Jet Black ink on vanilla cardstock. I colored them in with Distress and Copic markers. I stamped over each image with a block stamp by Stampers Anonymous and Distress Antique Linen ink. Then I used my 1 1/4" square punch and punched part or all of the stamped image and adhered it to the navy blue cardstock. The punched border along the bottom is punched with a fleur de lis EK Success punch. The ribbon is May Arts.

That's it, now create your master piece and upload it to the Inspiration Journal, you could be the winner!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope y'all have a fun, safe 4th!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 From Millan.Net

2 comments:

Rea' said...

Happy 4th of July Pam ! Awesome card love those cute ants and that May Arts ribbon just came back from buying some of that same ribbon...I love it !

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

What a fun card! I love the mosaic tile effect. Have a great 4th, Pam! BTW....I am now on your "old" design team for Crafty Secrets! That's how I found you. Been following you for years, so it's kind neat that I'm on a team where one of my crafting icons formerly served. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...