Monday, June 03, 2013

Adore Prima tag journaled!

Good morning bloggers.
Humph. I'm having so much trouble uploading my first pic on my posts. They've been uploading sideways. I finally got this right by uploading it at the original size. This stuff gets on my last nerve!! If someone can please tell me what's wrong, I'd really appreciate it!
(it's cut off part of the right side)
From Millan.Net
I made this tag last month for Inspiration Emporium, needless to say it didn't get blogged, stupid computer.
Now, I'm showing it to you journaled. I've started journaling my tags if I can, not too lumpy or bumpy. I thinks it's a nice way to showcase them.

For the background I painted on some Bundled Sage Distress paint, just painted it on straight from the bottle. Then I used my Prima Sunrise, Sunset stencil and Archival Aquamarine ink to make the little flowers. I colored the centers with my Gelly Roll white 08 pen and outlined them with my Sakura Micron black 08 pen. Next, I added some old Kaiser rub on flowers.
I'm loving Prima flowers lately. I have oodles of them from a few years back, the tiny ones, remember those?
I bet I could wall paper my stamp room with them lol!

I added the vintage lace to her skirt by running a strip of adhesive with my ATG gun and pleating the lace with my fingers, it's easier than you think.

Supplies:
stamps - prima doll stamp. paper - dylusions journal, prima divine 6x6 paper pad, tag, white cardstock. ink - archival jet black and aquamarine, copic markers e00, e57. acces. - kaiser pearls, may arts velvet rick rack, vintage lace, adage ticket adore, washi tape, tim holtz facets, prima divine flowers, distress paint in bundled sage and broken china. tools - tracing wheel, prima sunrise, sunset stencil, mft large scallop die, tiny attacher.
You can get the supplies at my fave store Inspiration Emporium. Not only do they carry the latest supplies for todays trends, but, they are good people and will go above and beyong to help you shop!
use my discount code ieirisgardenat check out for a 10% discount!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you have a great day!
From Millan.Net

5 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Really pretty, Pam. I get frustrated with the computer, too. Sometimes it seems like it's harder to edit, upload, etc than it is to make the doggone project! LOL

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty tag, and love how you have journaled it, such great embellishing and love how you did the bottom of her skirt!

Words and Pictures said...

So beautiful... gorgeous dimension, and the Bundled Sage background is perfect.
Alison x

Rea' said...

This is gorgeous Pam! I too get very frustrated when computer things that normally work suddenly don't work and you don't know why. My direct link from my pone to my blog "dropped" last week STILL don't know why, I can't direct post anymore until I figure out what happened ... no time for Study right now, had to post long way :( !!

Rea' said...

Oh that little "moticon" is SO ME !!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...