Saturday, November 17, 2012

fall

Hello!
I've got a couple of fall pages to show you today. I used the new Tim Holtz mini blue prints set along the edges of each page. Then I used Dylusions further round the edge, bits and bats, love struck lucy and say what you mean.
I started by spraying the pages with water and the Dylusion spray inks. I dries d the pages with my heat tool and then I laid my 5x8 dotted stencil on the pages and sprayed the pages with water and dryed, I love that look. 
 I had this idea of a tree changing to it's fall colors and then the leaves dropping off the tree.
I admit it was a lot of work cutting out the leaves, but, that's the look I wanted.
I painted the leaves with my water brushes filled with Dylusionals postbox red, squeezed orange, melted chocolate and pure sunshine. I used my SU! splatter stamp for the random speckles. I used Archival Jet Black and Coffee for my stamping.

It's time to do some Christmas art, Halloween and fall is over for me until next year!
I hope you enjoyed my pages, thanks for looking!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you uploaded your fall project to the Inspiration Emporium blog yet?
You still have time, it's a great way to win some cool supplies!
  From Millan.Net

3 comments:

Ava Gavloski said...

pam, thanks for sharing your journal pages with all of us. I am about to start an art journal and i will be back checking all of your posts for inspiration.
ava g
nB; leaves and tree take a long time to cut out...lololo

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Wonderful! I always look forward to seeing your journal pages...can't wait to see what you've cooked up for Christmas!

Sue McG said...

Lovely fall pages - such great colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...