Wednesday, August 01, 2012

top dog mini

I RUFF Crafty Secrets, don't you? I just can't get enough of their stamp sets.
I just got the new Halloween sets, holy cuteness, Batman ;)
Today I'm showing you another couple of mini pages using the new Top Dog stamp set.  I'm an animal lover, I grew up with every domestic animal you can think of and not so domestic ones too, so these new sets are right up my ally! 
I decoupaged the background with papers I printed from the Creating with Vintage CD's. I tore some and cut some, just random paper scraps I had printed. I used some washi tape down the center to make it clean looking. I stamped the scallops on book paper with the Artsy Banners set using Archival Jet Black ink.
I used a chipboard fancy frame, they're sold out - but any frame would do - for the pup and the embossed alpha chipboard for the xo. I colored them with copic markers b21 and r27. I also used e31, e57, e37and rv11 on the pup. I put fired brick distress stickles on the xo and waterfall stickles on the frame.
The friends sentiment is mounted on a piece of cardstock cut with a Spellbinders scalloped rectangle die.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Check out the Crafty Secrets blog and see what Miss Sandy's up too! 
Have a great day!
Smiley from millan.net

3 comments:

Ana K. said...

Stunning page!!! Colours are perfect and the frame with dog is so cute!
Hugs from Slovenia!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I too, love Crafty Secrets! Thanks for sharing.

Denisefbzo said...

Stunning page!!! Colours are perfect and the frame with dog is so cute! Hugs from Slovenia!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...