Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Inspiration Emporium Pocket Watch

Hi friends!
I've got something fun to show you today.
The Inspiration Emporium team was challenged to use our Idea-ology pocket watches.
I LOVE these pocket watches, they are so fun to alter!
      You can add family photos or make a cute little shaker out of them. I turned mine into a fridge  magnet  by glueing magnets to the back, it's on my fridge now. It makes me smile.
The background is a piece I cut from the Lost & Found Paper Stack. The stamped love & no.9 are from the Little Labels stamp set. I added a tiny piece of tissue tape behind the key hole at the top. All of the embellishments in and on the watch are Idea-ology fasteners & findings. I added the red Kaiser rhinestones to give it a little pop of color. Everything is glued down with E6000.

Now, go check out the Inspiration Emporium blog to see the rest of the teams pocket watches, you'll be amazed! Be sure and use my discount code ieirisgarden for a 10% discount on your order!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We are in for buckets and buckets of rain the next few days, HAPPY SPRING!       
 Smiley from millan.net


10 comments:

April said...

Wonderful work! I love all the elements.

MD said...

***** super bravo*

Ava Gavloski said...

Pam terrific work with this pocket watch........ bravo... i think i need to make one of these beauties!!!
ava

Marjie Kemper said...

Ooooh lah lah, Pam! This is gorgeous. Love the way you've hung things from the key plate.

Yoli said...

That is too stinkin' cute.

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow Pam this is just Amazing, love every little detail you put into this!

Adriana B said...

totally awesome :)

belka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
belka said...

Pam, this is fantastic!!

Jerry said...

Thank you for sharing your creativity. Congratulations on your blogaversary.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...