Friday, October 28, 2011

Our Craft Lounge Challenge 89

Happy Friday!
It's pink week here at Our Craft Lounge, hope you've enjoyed the eye candy, I sure have!
Today's challenge is pink, pink, pink! Now, who doesn't like pink? I mean, really!
This post is dedicated to my mother-in-law, 3 sisters-in-law, many, many girlfriends and sweet OCL DT leader Kendra Wietstock.

 I decided to make a banner with my new Sizzix dies, Framelets Rounded Tags. I love the shape of these dies, so many uses, make huge flowers with each die shape as a petal or cute shaped cards, love them!

I made these pink rosettes with my Alterations Mini Rosette Die, I wonder if it's possible to totally wear out a die, hmmmm, lol! I cut them out of my Vintage Shabby Paper Stash and added Cotton Candy Sparkly Fluff to the centers, see the little sparkles?
I stamped the Neenah Solar White base with my OCL Vintage Swirls stamp set in Ranger Distress Spun Sugar ink and distress the edges with Old Paper ink.  I've had these chipboard letters forever, they spell out, Hope. I don't remember who makes them. I covered them with Ideaology tissue tape, I love this technique with the tape, it's so easy and it looks great. I added some Ice Crystal Crafty Sparkles to the letters.
 I cut some white felt flowers with my Alterations Tattered Florals Die and added a white Kaiser pearl to some of them. The banner is strung together with pink pom-pom trim from Hobby Lobby and pink buttons.
Now, head on over to The Lounge and upload your pretty in pink creation, you could be the winner!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While I was taking my pic's outside, I spotted this little guy. It's a baby Praying Mantis, when they're this size they're cute. Not so much when they are huge and fall out of a tree on your head, just sayin. Ü
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Scentsy launch party was a huge success! Thanks to you who came and to the ones who placed orders. I have submitted the order and it will be here soon!
Remember, if you want to order, you can order from me at www.pamhooten.scentsy.us. 
Thanks so much! 
I hope you have a great weekend, thanks for stopping by!
Smiley from millan.net

3 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

cute banner, like the letters with the music notes and love your pom pom border!

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

Your HOPE banner is amazing!

dawnmercedes said...

wow...great banner! i love all the details. we had an adult mantis on our screen a few weeks ago. The kids LOVED observing it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...