Thursday, July 28, 2011

Grillin' Gramps

The weekend is calling my name, I'll be off to Mtn. View to see mom and doing some relaxing and maybe some BBQing on Sunday, mmmmm!
I used 2 Our Craft Lounge stamp sets for this card. Bring on the BBQ and Golfin' Gramps. I had to find my gramps set to go with the sentiment Real Men Grill! Gramps has golf clubs in his hands in the Golfin' Gramps set, I cut those off while I was cutting him out and put the sauce and turner from the BBQ set in his hands. I colored his shirt, skin and the letters with Copic markers C7, W2, W3, E27, E31, E00, R59 and B93. The paper I used is Fancy Pants Beach Bum 6x6 pad, I paper pieced his vest and pants and added Coffee Bean Brown Sparkly Fluff to his hair, cute!


I cut the sentiment with a Spellbinders Peony die and inked the edges with Ranger Distress Vintage Photo ink and a blending tool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't forget to leave a comment on this post for my Crafty Secrets give-away, it ends tomorrow!



Have a great weekend!

Smiley from millan.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

REALLY Cute Card!!! Love the little griller! I have a son-in-law that this card would be perfect for. Great choice of colors too!!

Thanks so much for sharing Pam.
Carol Froehlich
carolf857@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Wow!!!What a wonderful card.

Conniecrafter said...

very cool, neat way to change up the stamp set and love your paper piecing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...