Friday, April 29, 2011

Down on the Farm ~ Crafty Secrets

Isn't this pony sweet?


The stamp is in the Down on the Farm large set by Crafty Secrets.


She's such a girly-girl pony!
I did some stitching on this card, used some vintage song book paper from a yard sale and I pleated some pink crepe paper, such a cheap, cheap embellishment that adds so much to a project, and it comes in so many colors. I added vintage lace over the crepe paper.
I been having fun embellishing my office supply tags. I think it really adds to the card or project.
You can get these tags in all sizes at office supply stores.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Supplies: Stamps - CS Down on the Farm. Paper - tim's Core'dinations cardstock in pink, confetti cream, song book page, Madeline Mat Pad by K & Co. Ink - Ranger Distress Antique Linen, Copic markers. Acces. - pink crepe paper, vintage lace, silk ribbon, buttons, pink Kaiser Pearls, button. Tools - Spellbinders Labels 6 & Classic Oval (lg) dies, sewing machine, blending tool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love anything Fossil, especially their watches and handbags, although I have a pair of shoes that make me very happy. I found another reason why I love Fossil yesterday when I got this email.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope your weekend is filled with fun!
Smiley from millan.net

8 comments:

Tanya said...

wow,this is gorgeous! Love the pink and the music paper.

Sherry Goodloe said...

What an absolutely beautiful birthday card you have created! Love it.

Kelly Booth said...

BEEEEUTIFUL Card Pam.....I LOVE everything about this!!!!

Conniecrafter said...

sweet image, like how you did the sentiment tag too, I like that music paper, will have to see if I can find some vintage music at the next book sale I go to :)

Melissa Bove said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card Pam! Love that adorable little pony! So sweet!!

Hugs...
Melissa

Sara said...

love love love love the colours and that stamp!! fantastic card altogether!

Joan Ervin said...

What a gorgeous card, Pam...the little pony is adorable and I love how you created the sentiemnt!!!!

Marlou McAlees said...

Love this beautiful card :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...