Monday, February 07, 2011

Little Girls ~ Crafty Secrets

Happy Monday!

Did you have a good weekend? We got more snow Friday so that kept me home on Saturday, I didn't want to risk heading out to my mom's, too many winding roads between me and her. I've been fighting a cold for a few days, I think I'm on a downhill slide with it now!
I've got a super sweet little girl to show you. Sandy has done it again, another amazing Crafty Secrets set called Little Girls. It's a medium set filled with sweet little girlie things!
Look at her. Look at that sweet little sweater and skirt. A-dorable!
Her little outfit is perfect for paper piecing.


I used the checkerboard stamp from the Farm Chicks stamp set and Tim Holtz Checkerboard Texture Fade on the white cardstock, perfect match!
I punched some pink & white crepe paper to make the flower. I stacked them and stapled them together in the center with my Tiny Attacher, then I crumpled it up and fussed with it some and I dabbed on some glue and glitter. I like!


Supplies: Stamps - CS Little Girls & Farm Chicks. Paper - Neenah Solar White & pink cardstock, Bittersweet by Basic Grey. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Copic markers. Acces. - Kaiser Pearls, pink & white crepe paper, glitter, button, white string, plastic rose, Martha pink twill. Tools - Tim Holtz Checkerboard Texture Fade, Spellbinders Classic Oval (LG), Big Scalloped Ovals (SM), Martha lace border punch, SU scalloped punch, stipple brush, sewing machine, blending tool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope y'all have a great week!

Millan.netSmiley from millan.netMillan.net

6 comments:

Bev Gerard said...

Piris .... This is totally precious!! That sweet image reminds me of wonderful old memories of story books & sweetness. Love your marvy blossom!! Hope your cold gets gone very soon ... {{{{hugs}}}}

Beate said...

Oh Pam, this is soooooo pretty! The new set is darling and you made me want it bad.
Sorry to hear you are sick! Get better soon.
{{{{Hugs}}}}

Melisa Waldorf said...

OH my!!! I love this little image! and how you paper peiced the sweater! Great handmade flower Pam. Have a great week!

Conniecrafter said...

Awwww so sweet, love the paper piecing and checkerboard backgrounds, pretty flower too!

Diane Jaquay said...

awwww, Pam, this card is just as SWEET as can be!!!!

Donna said...

Pam the crepe flower is fantabulous!!! wonderful creayion! Thanks for sharing such a beautiful card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...