Monday, January 31, 2011

Wonderful Pig ~ Crafty Secrets

Good Morning!
I have a whimsical Valentine to show you today.
This is the Wonderful Pig small stamp set by Crafty Secrets.
This little guy (or girl) cracks me up!
The set is not a Valentine set, but, it's easy to make any kind of set you want out of it.
I paper pieced the pig and gave him some angel wings from the Altered Fairies Creative Scraps. The cut out words on the heart and the xoxox across the bottom are from the Message on a Bottle small stamp set.

The chipboard heart and photo corners are from the Sweet Chips Chipboard Die Cut Shapes.

These are the Copic markers I used to color the stamp background behind the pig.

Supplies: Stamps - CS Wonderful Pig (I don't see it on Shop-a-tron yet, ask Sandy about it), Message on a Bottle. Paper - Neenah Solar White & pink cardstock by Bazzill, Bittersweet 6x6 pad by Basic Grey. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Worn Lipstick, Copic markers. Acces. - Sweet Chips Chipboard Die Cut Shapes, Altered Fairies Creative Scraps, glitter, white pom-pom trim, buttons, Martha bakers twine, Wilton's heart doily. Tools - Spellbinders Labels 4, double scalloped punch by EK Success, blending tool, Tim's Tiny Attacher.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great day!
Smiley from millan.net

8 comments:

Elaine A said...

Pam -

I love this little guy. He is just so freakin' adorable! You've done a lovely job with him.

Elaine Allen

Justine said...

I'm so glad you stated that this pig was funny because he was totally cracking me up. I don't know what it is about him but he just makes me smile

Darlene said...

Oh my gosh ... this is soooooo cute Pam! GREAT JOB and thanks for joining in on the SCS CS challenge fun! We are always thrilled when you stop by!!

Jan Hennings said...

and a wonderful pig he is! I always get a giggle when I see this stamp. I may have to get this set :)

Mary Hamer said...

Adorable Pam! I just love it!

xoxo
mary

Beate said...

How cute is that pig? I love that you gave it wings. Gorgeous card.
Hugs and smiles

Linda M. Cain said...

Love this!

Bev Gerard said...

***pink giggles here!***

Hope you're doing okay after last night's crazy snow blast!! (((hugs)))

~Tex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...