Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tea with Alice ~ Crafty Secrets

Good Morning!
I have another Crafty Secrets sneak peek to show you today.
This new large stamp set is Tea with Alice. Sandy has Tea with Alice Creative Scraps coming in February too, you should see them, you'll just drool. I can't wait to get my hands on them!

I paper pieced the tea pot and cup.
Supplies: Stamps - CS Tea with Alice. Paper - vanilla cs, Conservatory 8x8 pad by 7gypsies. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo. Acces. - Kaiser Rhinestones, paper doilies, Sparkler by Webster Pages, white seam binding colored with Antique Linen Distress ink and a blender tool. Tools - Martha lace border punch, Scor-Buddy, sewing machine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Remember to check out the Crafty Secrets blog and see all of the new fun goodies Sandy is coming out with!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Snow is in our forecast for tomorrow, kinda exciting for us here in the south! But, then I think about the roads, yuck, snow go away.
Smiley from millan.net

10 comments:

Broni said...

This is just gorgeous, Pam! (Hi! How are ya?)

Elaine A said...

Hi Pam -

I love this. What a beautiful card. I love how this tea set looks.

Elaine Allen

Darlene D. said...

Absolutely love the paper-pieced teapot and cup...simply beautiful.

Elisa said...

Very beautiful !
I love it
Elisa

Diane Jaquay said...

What a gorgeous card Pam! I love the paper pieced tea items sitting on that pretty doily!

Conniecrafter said...

Beatufiul, love the paper you used for the piecing and the button is lovely!

jan metcalf said...

Awesome card!

Kelly Booth said...

Sooooo Pretty!! Love this card.....

Justine said...

This is so beautiful

Anonymous said...

I love your card and love Alice in
Wonderland. Your card has inspired me and I might just have to buy another set of stamps. Pauline

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...