Sunday, July 11, 2010

Under Lock & Key ~ OCL & Archivers

Hello stampers!
I hope y'all had a great weekend, I did, I was all wired up on a steroid shot for my poison ivy. Man, it really kept me up and hopin' and eatin' and eatin'....ugh.
This is a card I made on my steroid high, LOL
It's a CHA sneak peek sorta from Our Craft Lounge. The Archivers stores already have this set Under Lock & Key, it's the featured set at Archivers for July & August. If you are near Archivers you can go get this set before it's released at CHA!
This set has several antique looking keys and keyholes, it's so cool!
I embossed the key holes and key thats tied up with the ribbon on the heart with black embossing powder, and colored them with my Copic markers. Did I mention I'm going to the Copic Certification Class in Branson, MO in September? I sure am, I can't wait to see Lori Craig again, I didn't get to chat with her too much in Cali, so much going on. Branson will be fun, it always is!

I used my new Bricked Texture Fade by Tim Holtz on the background paper, love, love, love it!
I colored the chipboard heart with a Copic marker and added some Chunky Red Crafty Sparkles.

Supplies: Stamps - OCL Under Lock & Key. Paper - Confetti Cream, black, Tim Holtz Lost & Found Paper Stack. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot, Walnut Stain, VersaMark, Copic markers. Acces. - Chunky Red Crafty Sparkles, Maya Road stick pin, Maya Road chipboard heart, , Tim Holtz Bricked Texture Fade, black embossing powder. Tools - paper distresse Scor-Pal, blending tool, hand held hole punch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you have a great day, thanks for stopping by!
Smiley from millan.net

1 comment:

Bev Gerard said...

Oh my gosh, Piris! What a fab sneaky peek of the new OCL set! Love the way you've used those keyholes!

The Copics class?? Yaahooooooo! I know you'll have a great time! It's great to hear that there's a class coming your way.

~Tex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...