Sunday, December 20, 2009

True Love Valentines ~ Our Craft Lounge

Here are some Valentine heart cards I made with the True Love stamp set by Our Craft Lounge.
Each card has a heart image and sentiment from the set. I used my Creative Memories heart cutter to cut the cards, super easy with that cutter! Then the fun part, picking out the papers and adding the embellishments!


I paper pieced this heart. I stamped it twice and cut out the little heart, popped it up and put Glossy Accents on it.

This heart is stamped and covered with Glossy Accents and Crafty Sparkles Ice Crystals

This heart was also stamped twice and the little heart cut out and covered with Glossy Accents and Crafty Sparkles in Rose Pink.

Supplies: Stamps - OCL True Love. Paper - My Minds Eye Abby Road, GP white, SU! Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red & Confetti Cream. Ink - Ranger Distress Black Soot, Spiced Marmalade, Broken China, SU! Regal Rose, Copic Markers. Acces. - ribbon, rick rack, buttons, Crafty Sparkles in Ice Crystals & Rose Pink, Glossy Accents. Tools - SU! scalloped circle, circle, word window, ticket, curly label & scalloped border punches, CM heart cutter, label maker by Around the Block, scalloped scissors, pinking shears, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I hope y'all have a happy Monday!
Only 4 more days until Christmas, YAY!
Smiley from millan.net

3 comments:

Julie Marshall said...

Love these hearts! I'm going to check right now to see if I have the CM Heart Cutting System...I sure hope I do! TFS!

Holly Saveur said...

Hi Pam.
A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year To you.
Thank you for this years inspiration.

Holly.

Joy said...

AAAAAACK! I love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...