Monday, November 30, 2009

monkeys, cards and more Couple of Cuties peeks ~ Crafty Secrets

Hi! I hope y'all are staying warm, it's C O L D and rainy here, blech. The weather man said there was a chance for a few snow flurries later this evening, blech again! I hope it all stays in TX., heehee.

Here are a couple more peeks at the Crafty Secrets Couple of Cuties set, aren't these images the sweetest?! These are a tad longer than an atc, I got a bunch of these cards pre-cut, I didn't want to trim them down since they aren't that much longer. The paper I used is from the CS Pastel Paper Pad, GP white, vanilla & blue cardstock. I used my Spellbinders Labels 4 & Classic Scalloped Rectangle Large dies, my slit & Martha lace punches, ribbon, paper flowers and some bling. I did some sewing too.
I love coloring these images, they are just so darned cute!
To get my papers and images to match, I always pick my papers first and then I match Copic markers to the papers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are a couple of pic's of my stamp room. This is a card rack that Lisa Zappa sent me a few years back, I got it filled with cards from my friends, there is 1 I made for Terry on there.
Here's my eBay sock monkey. I made her hat with pink netting, crocheted flowers and a fabric flower I made. I put vintage clip earrings on her ears and a vintage pin on her chest, ouch. She's holding her baby, I got that at Cracker Barrel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you have a great day!
Smiley from millan.net

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...