Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Parka Penguins & Snowy Sayings ~ OCL

I've got a couple of Our Craft Lounge cards to share today. The first is one I made for the sketch challenge over in the OCL challenge forum. Last months winner was ScrappyKy, so this is her sketch. Go check out the forum and play along, you could win an OCL stamp set!

I had fun with this one. I decided to put the Snowy Sayings sentiment in the circle and leave it that way, not using another image. I rarely make sentiment only cards, but this sentiment was perfect for the circle and you can see the pretty Basic Grey paper. The paper is from last year and I only had a few pieces left. I put Crafty Sparkles - Ice Crystals on the grungeboard snowflake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This card was fun too, the sentiments crack me up! It may be hard to see, the penguin is saying ewww, LOL! I have really had fun with this set, Parka Pengiuns, there are so many cute ways to use it! I put Sparkly Fluff - Sugar on the parka and the trees and the edge of the snowy hills are glittered up with Crafty Sparkles - Ice Crystals. I sprayed Snowflake Glimmer Mist on the card before I added the layers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a pretty day here today, it's warming up and the sunshine feels and looks great! I sure wish it would hang around, but, it's not looking good.
Smiley from millan.net
ugh.

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

These are both wonderful creations!

Hearts Turned said...

Love your snowy card, Pam--so soft & elegant! And the penguin card is just adorable!

Chris H. said...

These are just gorgeous!!! Love your photography too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...