Monday, May 04, 2009

Crafty Hello & other stuff

ETA: The winner of the Our Craft
Lounge stamp set is..............
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:68
Timestamp: 2009-05-04 15:59:24 UTC

Beth S said...
OMG these gave me a huge laugh. Your card are hilareous. What a great set. I'd love to have this especially as we are all getting older.

YAY Beth S!!!! Email me at hoot25@yahoo.com with your address and we'll get The Tribe out to you!
It's Monday - Monday - Monday as Al Roker would
say. Another brand new week is in store for us, I hope to make it a good one! I'm hoping it will stop raining for a couple of weeks anyway, we are about to float away. The farmers and gardeners are wanting to plant or their fields and gardens are washing away. Bad knews. Me and Terry got our tomatoes out in our little patch, now we need some warm, sunny weather so they can grow!!!!

Here is the card I made with the new Crafty Secrets Creative Scraps, Girlfriends. I had to use this image as soon as I could, it's so pretty, the colors are gorgeous along with the lady! I used a SU! note card and envy from my Long Notes package in Wild Wasabi.

Have you been to the Crafty Secrets website lately? It's been updated with an all new look, it's pure eye-candy, you need to check it out!
I used some more of my long neglected Prima flowers, I dirtied them up a bit with some Ranger Distress ink. Supplies: Paper - Crafty Pastel Paper Pad, SU! Very Vanilla, Wild Wasbi Long Notes. Ink - Ranger Distress Vintage Photo. Acces. - ribbon, button, twine, Prima flowers, lace. Tools - Zutter Round It All, Martha Stewart lace border punch, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder, tracing wheel, Big Shot die cutting machine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Here are a few picture's of the goodies I got at the auction a couple of weeks ago. This cool vintage bingo cage with the call numbers inside and the funny looking bingo cards. I guess they are bingo cards??? (I went to eBay and found them, they are Lotto bingo cards, I've never seen this type of bingo game before, who knew?) I paid $2 for these Ü
and my beautiful buttons.....I got them in a big bunch of sewing stuff, cloth tape measures, thread, tracing wheels, lace, snaps, boxes of stuff for $5! Mmmmm, white yumminess.....
pretty glass buttons and rhinestone buttons............................
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is a bouquet my daughter picked one morning at my mom's. There are lavendar iris, bright pink azaleas, and babies breath in it. Mom's flowers are so pretty this year!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you have a great day, thanks for stopping by!
I'll be back later today to announce the winner of my stamp set, The Tribe, in the Our Craft Lounge blog hop!

6 comments:

Carol (HB) said...

Piris, this creation is beautiful! So soft and totally vintage and green (you know I love green!)!
LOVE your mom's flowers! wowzers, those came from her garden? We're just getting green grass, let alone flowers! LOL

Graceful Antiques and Vintage Collectibles said...

I have recently become an irisholic. I found your blog by putting irises in the search box. I am currently decorating with these beautiful flowers. I cannot wait to see what all you share about irises. Thanks. Sandy

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pam! Love that card design...perfection! And love all your new treasures too!

Conniecrafter said...

pretty colors in your card! congrats on the treasures you found!

Anonymous said...

Love the card! I think I have 1 of those Wasabi long note cards left...guess what I'm going to do with it? Your purchases look wonderful, especially the buttons!!! The flowers are beautiful!!

Debbie Corbari said...

WOW! You lucky duck! Look at all those goodies you have! DANG! Those BUTTONS! WOW! Love your card...and the flowers too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...