Saturday, January 05, 2008

Oh Sew Special set!!

You will just love this set if you ever get your inky hands on it! The vintage sewing images are just perfect! So many options with this set, from scrapping your mother or grandmothers quilts and needle work to making cards to send them! NOTE~I have been getting emails wanting to know where to get the new set. Get the Sew Special set from Crafty Secrets at the Shopatron store, it should be at ePaperie and Sassy & Sweet Crafts soon!



For both cards I used SU! Mellow Moss & Chocolate Chip CS, GP White CS and the Crafty Secrets Classic Paper Pad.
I did the masking technique with this card.

See the the zigzag and straight stitch stamps, there are 30 stamps in the set for your stamping pleasure *grin*. I used Ranger Distress Ink Walnut Stain and Copic markers. The yummy ribbon is Martha Stewart, isn't it beautiful?? The buttons are by 7gypsies.


I'm so happy it's the weekend and no holiday stress, ahhhhhh, what a relief! I hope y'all have fun creating this weekend, I plan on it! Thanks so much for stopping by!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Oh, oh, oh!! It's Mish's turn to do her Crafty Secrets give-away and Sandy has thrown in this new Sew Special set too, WOOHOO! Run on over to Mish's blog and leave a comment, you could be the winner!!

P~

6 comments:

Jana M. said...

Beautiful cards, Pam! I love this set!!

Carol (HB) said...

Holy Moly Piris! This set has your name written all over it!!!
GORGEOUS CREATIONS!!!

Rose Ann said...

Both of your cards are stunning, Pam!! Wow!

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning cards!!! this stamp set is gorgeous :)

Melody (lacyquilter) said...

Gorgeous cards. I love this sewing set.

Michele Kovack said...

Gorgeous! I already ordered this set! Can't wait to get it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...