Sunday, October 28, 2007

polka dot Hanna


I loved all the polka dots in the Memory Box Christmas Brights Collection cardstock from
Ellen Hutson, LLC. I decided Hanna was going polka doted in this Christmas card. This Hanna is from the 'Tis the Season' set from Hanna Stamps, eclecticPaperie will have this set soon, if they don't already! I put as many polka dots as I could on here, her clothes, I paper pieced those, background, tree and the ribbon. The little Christmas balls on the tree are red Dot Sparklers stickers by Stampendous that I got at Archiver's when I went on the retreat. Holy cow, are they evah going to bring an Archiver's to Arkansas, preferably not in Little Rock, say, Conway or closer to me?!?? While I'm at it, how about a Michael's in Conway too?!! :) I used my Copic markers from eclecticPaperie to do my coloring. The May Arts ribbon and Gelly Roll Stardust glitter pen are from StarLitStudio. I used Real Red & Basic Black cardstock from SU! I got a tip from Tex that she got from Jeanne Streiff. Jeanne uses white cardstock by Georgia Pacific when coloring with her Copic's. I got mine at Wal-Mart in the office supply section. It's cheap compared to other white cardstock I've purchased and the Copic marker's work great on this! Thanks Tex & Jeanne!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Golly Polka Dotty!!
Oh how totally FUN this is!!
A great way to start the new week with Hanna!

~Tex

Amber Alvarez said...

I totally L-O-V-E love this! The polka dot ribbon is adorable and the way you modified the tree to make it pop is pure genius. I'm so excited to see what you do with Hanna next!

Carol (HB) said...

This card is an instant smile creator!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Dang she a cutie! Love the polka dots!!!

Judy in Indiana said...

Oh, I love this. I was ging to say what Amber did, so never mind. The ribbon is lucious!

Rose Ann said...

Awe...isn't she just the cutest?? I love it, Pam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...