Wednesday, October 31, 2007

birthday boxes



Are you ready for the trick or treaters tonight?? I am, I just have a few that come by, since my kids are grown I don't get the crowds like I used to. But, it's fun seeing the little goblins, I think the parents have just as much fun as the kids!

I had to have this stamp, I LOVE the stacked boxes. It's by Inkadinkado, I got it at a LSS. You can use it for birthday's or Christmas, any occasion where there is gifts involved! The paper is Daisy D's Beacon Hill 8 x 8 paper pad and SU! Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red and GP white. The image is colored with Copic markers from eclecticPaperie, the sentiment is from Crafty Secrets A Sexy Little Number set, get that from eP or Sassy & Sweet Crafts. The glitter around the image is Martha Stewart's Brownstone. The ribbon is by May Arts from StarLitStudio.
I hope y'all have a SPOOOKY Halloween!
Be safe!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

I love your card! Your paper-pieced gifts look amazing, and I love your paper choices!

Anonymous said...

What a great card! I love the colors - so soft and pretty! Perfect!!

Carol (HB) said...

This is PRETTY! I love the vintage look of those gift boxes!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...