Monday, April 23, 2007

Happy Monday!



OK, the only reason I'm happy is because I have the day off! I've been putzing around, and really enjoying myself!

I got my SU! order and I'm ready to start a swap I'm in with the new Prints Sampler paper pad, I'm lovin' those papers!

I've been working on some birthday cards with my new Cuttlebug cake die that I got from Joy & Daisy at Eclectic Paperie, sweet little cake die! I used the Happy Birthday embossing folder on the background and sponged it with Sage Shadow ink. I edged the cake and paper scallop circle piece with my purple Gelly Roll glitter pen and the candle flame with my silver pen. I tried to get the paper scallop circle piece to resemble a tablecloth for the cake to sit on, I think it worked??

I hope y'all have a Happy Monday too!




Supplies: SU! Fresh Fillers stamp set, Elegant Eggplant, Sage Shadow, Very Vanilla, Barely Banana cardstock and Enchante DS paper, Elegant Eggplant and Sage Shadow classic ink and EE marker for the faux stitching, Eggplant ribbon, Crafters Tool Kit, silver brads, round tab punch and Dimensionals. Cuttlebug cake die and Happy Birthday folder, wish charm, giga scallop circle punch.

2 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Cute cards! I love the two-tone scallop, faux stitching, "Cuttled" background, and little charm. Very nice!!

Jenn said...

Pi!!!! I love this!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...