Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hugs


This is another ATC swap I'm in with my friends. The tiny designs can be challenging, but they look soooo pretty all lined up in my ATC album from SU!, I have to fill it up!

I used my Signo white gel pen for the dots on the scallops and Fruit Punch Stickles on the flower center. I got the stickles and May Arts ribbon from StarLitStudio.

Stamps - Polka Dot Paisley & Fancy Flexible Phrases by SU!
Supplies - Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Regal Rose cardstock, DS paper - Petals & Paisleys. Tempting Turquoise & Certainly Celery classic ink and Jet black - Ranger. Small scallop oval punch & Creative Memories oval cutter & Dimensionals.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Piris!!!! This is so gorgeous. I sure hope that this is one that I am in! I love love love it!

Memories of Time said...

OMG... you are BRILLIANT!! I LOVE these beauties!!!

Kendra said...

WOW! This is fabulous!
Kendra

Bevie Pearl said...

Oh my goodness...these ATCs are just fantabulous!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

LOVING the ATC's. Piris - this is sweet sweet sweet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...